Roll up, roll up! We’re delighted to present Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout - Season 6 Party Spectacular! You can check out our announcement blog for a detailed look at the new content and features. Otherwise, here’s the Release Notes straight from your Blunderdome Construction Crew:
NEW ROUNDS AND OBSTACLES
- Season 6 features five new Rounds at launch, plus five new obstacles:
- Party Promenade - Our wildest gauntlet to date, packed with new obstacles - including vacuum tubes, trapezes and water balloon cannons.
- Full Tilt - A fiendishly fresh take on a Fall Guys classic, debuting our dizzyingly new 360° see-saws.
- Pipe Dream - A totally tubular dash to the finish line, with each vacuum tube potentially leading to a maze-like challenge.
- Airtime - Strive to stay in the air for as long as possible via outrageous displays of aerial agility.
- Leading Light - Grab the spotlight and become the centre of attention.
EPIC GAME ACCOUNTS AND CROSS-PLATFORM PROGRESSION
Season 6 will bring cross-platform progression to Fall Guys with Epic Games Accounts. This means that after you’ve linked an Epic Games Account to Fall Guys, you’ll be able to bring your precious bean content with you - no matter where you choose to play!
Check out our handy FAQ guide for full details
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Roll Off is BACK! Fixed players’ jumps failing after 'tripping' over platform edges
- Fixed spectator mode not automatically panning to Party Members
- Fixed players being momentarily pulled back on the Fruit Chute conveyor belt
- Fixed Flippers not flipping multiple players on levels such as Tundra Run and Short Circuit
- Fixed controllers not vibrating during the countdown
- Fixed Round Over banner’s missing SFX
- Fixed Crown Rank appearing blank for players in the Main Menu after winning a game
- Fixed Main Show loading players into uneven Team Games
- Fixed audio not changing upon player entering a gravity zone
- Fixed VFX not appearing after scoring a point in Basketfall
- Fixed the ‘Ready’ and ‘Not Ready’ colours being inverted for players in a Party
- Fixed Squad mates not being highlighted pink in the Fall Feed for some players
- Fixed the Default Nameplate displaying on players profiles in the Customiser instead of their selected Nameplate
- Fixed the Season Progress bar appearing above gameplay occasionally for players
- Fixed issue where players could ‘play dead’ during tail tag to avoid being grabbed