FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed emotes saving correctly in settings menu
- Fixed players releasing the trapeze right after grabbing it
- Tentacles now hit any player that has collided with the Tentacle attack
- Enabled ‘Recentre Camera’ in Blast Ball
- Fixed the slime looking pixelated on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed broken arrow shadows in Hoop Chute
- Correct VFX now plays on Hoop Chute hoops
- Hoop Chute performance improved by removing logging for localised strings
- Speed Slider - Recoloured the propeller obstacle for visibility
- Fixed and re-enabled the auto newsfeed display
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause collectibles to appear as a white box on the UI
- Fixed a bug with Season Pass purchase popups having the wrong name
- Duo packs as part of a kit can now be purchased in order
- Fixed issue with some images not loading in the overlay for Collectibles
- Fixed the quality of the sky box for Nintendo Switch on new rounds
- Fixed a lighting issue in Lily Leapers causing shadow across round
- Fixed SFX triggers when tiles fall into water
Plus we’ve added some new Jumbotron images!
As always, a huge thank you to our brilliant Dev and QA team for sorting these updates, and to the entire Fall Guys Team for working so hard on our bean game! Please remember to always report any in-game issues you face to our wonderful Support Team. Your feedback and reports are so vital in helping us keep Fall Guys as fun, playable and exciting as possible!
See you in the Blunderdome!